How Can I Legally Work in the United States in 2022?

OPT (Optional Practical Training) and CPT (Curricular Practical Training) are the two types of temporary employment opportunities available to non-immigrant student visa holders. In most cases, the US government considers internships and employment for students on F-1 visas practical training.

5. Religious Workers

R1 Visa

The R-1 visa is a nonimmigrant that is designed to help eligible religious workers to work within the US for a religious organization. The religious organization must be registered as a nonprofit in the US, linked to a US religious denomination or a religious group with a tax exemption.

Interested in Working in the United States?